Whale Watching Cruise from Reykjavík
Come aboard a luxurious yacht and see the incredible wealth of marine wildlife that lives in the waters just off the shores of Reykjavík City. Nature lovers looking to see some of Iceland’s majestic whales, dolphins, and porpoises, but who wish to do so in a small group, should grab this chance now.
The ship sets sails from Reykjavík’s Old Harbour and during your journey, you’ll sail among the small islands in the Faxaflói Bay, as well as along the coast of Reykjavík, providing you with a fantastic view of the city as you search for the wildlife in the water.
The most common sights are minke and humpback whales, dolphins and porpoises. However, there is always a chance to spot a few orcas (also known as killer whales) as well as a wealth of other species. The professional team onboard is very experienced in spotting whales and are dedicated to making sure their passengers leave with a smile!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guides
- Panoramic views
- Spacious observation decks
- WiFi on board
- Warm blankets & overalls
- Restroom on board
- Café & Bar on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Austurbakki 2, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Harpa is a concert hall and conference centre in Reykjavík, Iceland. The opening concert was held on May 4, 2011. The building features a distinctive colored glass facade inspired by the basalt landscape of Iceland.
Pass By: Faxaflói, Iceland
Faxafloi bay is situated on its southern shore. From Reykjavik it is possible to see the peninsula of Akranes in the northeast and even the Snæfellsjökull at a distance of about 120 km (75 mi). This bay has few islands and the ones it does have are close to land, in particular contrast to the bay directly north of it, Breiðafjörður, which has the most islands of any bay in Iceland.
Pass By: Engey, Iceland
Engey is the second largest island of the Kollafjörður (Faxa Bay) fjord in western Iceland.
Pass By: Lundey, Iceland
Lundey, literally "Puffin Island" in Icelandic, is a small, uninhabited island off the western coast of Reykjavík, Iceland.
Pass By: Videy Island, Reykjavik Iceland
Viðey is the largest island of the Kollafjörður Bay in Iceland, near the capital of Reykjavík.
Departure Point :Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.