Whale Watching Eco-Adventure from Costa Adeje
Tenerife's Whale and Dolphin Watching Specialists. Join our Biologist Staff for a 2 hour thrilling eco-adventure to respectfully observe the whales and dolphins in the Teno-Rasca Marine Protected area of Tenerife. Our boat is a custom built 8 meter whale watching boat with cushioned bench seats for
only 10 guests.
These two hour whale watching tours depart at 9:30am, 12 noon and 2:30pm from our dock, 'Pantalan No3' in the Puerto Colón Marina in the south of Tenerife. This is an educational eco-adventure with the opportunity to listen to whales and dolphins with our hydrophone, includes photos of the marine wildlife and our Sightings Guarantee. Join us and enjoy the most complete Tenerife whale watching eco-adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- All local taxes are included in the price
- Live commentary on board by our Biologist Staff
- Listen to whales and dolphins on our hydrophone
- Free photos of the cetaceans from the tour sent by email
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (you can bring food and non-alcoholic drinks)
Join our Biologist Staff for a respectful and informative 2 hour whale and dolphin watching tour. Underwater microphone, free tour photos of the wildlife and just 10 guest maximum on a 8 meter rigid hull inflatable boat custom designed for whale watching. Explore the Teno-Rasca Marine Protected area with Tenerife's Whale Watching Specialists.
Guest restrictions: infants and children under 3 year of age, pregnancies, back or neck problems, mobility problems, recent surgeries, over 130kg.
• Whale Watch Tenerife, Pantalan No 3 s/n, Ave de Colon Puerto Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Whale Watch Tenerife SL, Puerto Colón Marina, Pantalán No3, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation is automatic - if we must reschedule (bad weather, not enough guests) we will call you to arrange an alternative.
- Guides speak; English and Spanish
- Guest restrictions: infants and children under 3 year of age, pregnancies, back or neck problems, mobility problems, recent surgeries, over 130kg.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.