Whale Watching from Downtown Akureyri
Experience the incredible humpbacks in the Eyjafjord on board our comfortable sight seeing ship. Family friendly and great value whale watching tour operated up to 4 times a day from Akureyri in North Iceland.
Elding is an environmentally friendly company and recognised worldwide for its environmental efforts. The aim, mission and goal is to minimise the operational impact on the environment while offering an unforgettable experience at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm overalls, raincoats or blankets on board
- Professional guide
- Overalls and blankets available to lend
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
A 3 hr. whale watching tour in Eyjafjörður, Akureyri, North Iceland where you will find the incredible and famous humpback whales of the Arctic. Incredible views and excellent guidance!
• Elding Whale Watching Akureyri, Akureyri Iceland
Departure Point :Elding Whale Watching Akureyri, Oddeyrarbót 2, 600 Akureyri, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that weather in Iceland is unpredictable and that the tour can be cancelled due to rough seas.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.