Whale Watching from Skjervoy
When we see many birds flying arround a specific spot, we know that the Herring fish and the whales are in that location. We calculate where this mass of fish, birds, and whales are heading for, we position and stop our RIB boats, and wait for the whales to come to us.
After some minutes we are surrounded by whales, some of them only centimeters/inches from our boats. In this moments you can not only see the whales, but also hear them and even smell them!
per adult from
What's included :
- Flotation suits and life jackets
- Coffee, tea and sandwiches
What's excluded :
Orcas and Humpback whales have already arrived in Skjervoy!
Every year at the end of October, huge shoals of herring fish arrive around Skjervoy and the Kvanangen Fjord 3,5 hours North East Tromso Tromso-Norway. Hundreds of Orcas and many Humpback whales follow these shoals of Herring and stay around Skjervoy until the end of January.
We pick you up 09:30 am outside the Coop Extra supermarket in Skjervoy, give you warm flotation suits and take you on a once in a life time whale watching experience on our Rib-boats! From our small boats you can not only see, but also hear and smell the whales! Enjoy their company and make as many photos as you would like.
It will be cold so make sure you bring warm and waterproof clothes for the excursion. We will give you flotation suits that you will wear on top of your own clothes. Our skipper will be there to answer any questions you might have.
When the excursion is over, we will give you sandwiches, tea and coffee in our warm office to warm you up : )
Departure Point :Strandveien 88, 9180 Skjervøy, Norway
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be at least 140 cm tall
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.