Whale Watching Golf Of Panama
Our tour is Unique because we are the only Mega Catamaran in Panama designed exclusively for this type of whale and dolphin watching excursions. Our staff is highly professional and offer only high standard services.
We have a professional Chef on board and our meals are prepared fresh on the moment.
Our guides are highly qualify to offer you a great informative experience and on the way back to the city our DJ will help you to relax with great music as you keep on observing more whales and dolphins.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bilingual guide
- Certified lifeguard
- Animation with DJ
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from hotel in Panama City
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Islands, Pearl Islands, Panama Province
Admire the beautiful Pearls island nature and marine life. A stop at isla Chapera for a swim.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Flamenco Island, Panama City, Panama
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.