Whale watching in catamaran with bus from Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
After the pick-up at Puerto de la Cruz and in about an hour and a half bus we will arrive at the port. Our catamaran will sail in search of whales and dolphins to the cliffs of Los Gigantes. The catamaran will stop for half an hour at Masca beach where they can bathe. In addition, we have the food and drink included in the price during the trip. In the afternoon we will return by bus to Puerto de la Cruz.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, beer, wine)
What's excluded :
- Glasses and snorkel tube
We can see the greatest diversity of cetaceans in all of Europe. We stroll along the southwest coast of Tenerife, along the cliffs of Los Gigantes with a swim stop in one of its bays. Pick up from Puerto de la Cruz is included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at different points in Puerto de la Cruz.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.