Whale-Watching Lunch Cruise in Los Cabos
Experience whale watching like never before. Humpbacks and grays visit Los Cabos warm waters every year, providing one of nature's most incredible shows. You also get a delicious brunch as the captain looks for whales as soon you depart from the marina. This tour has a 90% record of finding whales in the 23 years it's been operating. Comfort and safety are guaranteed on board of the new Sun Rider 100' catamaran.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Breakfast cruise
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your tour begins as your captain welcomes you on board. The crew will offer you a welcome drink of your choice. Then, you'll head out to Cabo's popular landmark, El Arco, providing time for the obligated picture with friends and loved ones.
From there, you'll start to look for whales, and you will learn from the crew about the whales' characteristics, behavior, and how to follow them without disturbing them. See these amazing creatures and take incredible pictures with the scenic landscape in the background.
After you have taken plenty of photos, you will enjoy a delicious brunch with a good variety of food to enjoy. It is all fresh, prepared onboard for you. The crew will also have a show for you and the dance floor will be open so you can dance your way back to the marina.
Departure Point :Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note: Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.