Whale Watching Marine Wildlife Excursion by Kayak
Learn about historic Trinity from the water! On this 3-4 hour excursion, view marine wildlife by guided kayak. Tour includes guides, advice, and a hands on approach to viewing wildlife in their natural habitats.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Does not include alcohol or snacks
Travel the shoreline of the picturesque storybook community of yesteryear, Trinity Trinity Bay. Hear the history, the highlights and the lore of the local community and it's hardy inhabitants. Visit the local mussel farm, waterfalls and salmon river at Lockston. It is a fun filled, historical and scenic pale around our harbour!!
• Trinity Eco-Tours, 1 Stoneman's Lane, Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador A0C 2S0 Canada
Departure Point :1 Stoneman's Lane, Trinity, NL A0C 2S0, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Directions: Leaving the Trans Canada Highway Route 1 to Route 230 Bonavista Peninsula Highway approximately 66 km to turn right on Route 239 to Trinity. Travel approximately 4 kilometres and turn right at the Tee Intersection to Trinity for another three kilometres.Upon looking over the hill in Trinity you will see the largest structure is St. Paul's Anglican Church. We are located on the same side of the road across from the grave yard. Once you make your way to the church you will find our Lodge.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum person requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A kayak waiver must be signed for each individual prior to departure. All children under age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult or have written authorization.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.