Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with spectacular whale watching opportunities. All the year around you'll be able to see a variety of whales by the coast, from the Minke, Humpback and Killer whales to White-beaked dolphins and Harbor Porpoises. The high peak season for whale watching is from April to October, but of course the ocean is always full of adventures. During this 2.5/3.5 -hour trip you can see all the other aquatic species, all sorts of wildlife and at the same time enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Warm flotation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Wireless internet
- Seasickness tablets, if needed
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks and snacks (sold on board)
Old Harbour in Reykjavik - starting point for the Whale Watching tour
We will take you around Fáxaflói Bay to the feeding grounds where you can see Humpback whales, Minke whales, White-beaked dolphins or Harbour porpoises in their natural habitat, also, you will see the coast line of Reykjavík from a different point of view
• Reykjavik Sailors, Hlesgata vesturbugt F, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Point :Hlésgata, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR VENDOR account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Whale watching is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, the whale-watching ticket is refunded
- If you don't see a whale, you have the option to take the tour again for free
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.