Whale Whatching & São Miguel Western Tour with Lunch
Explore the highlights of the Island on a Full Day Tour combining Sea & land. During the Whale & Dolphin Watching activity you will have the opportunity to watch some of more than 25 cetacean species that can be found in the Azores. Although nature offers no guarantees, whales and dolphins are regularly seen during our half day tours, before the boat trip a briefing will take place (safety measures aboard). After the Sea tour, the clients will pick up the picnic for lunch. Time free in Ponta Delgada for lunch. In the afternoon by 14h10 the clients have to be in Ponta Delgada Tourist Office. Departing to the most western part of the island, to Sete Cidades. A stop will be made at the viewpoint of Vista do Rei, from where one can observe the famous lagoon. Visit the village. Off-road along the north rim of this crater, along its fantastic, winding and uneven country road. On the return to Ponta Delgada, stop to visit pineapple plantation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Picnic will be served for lunch. After Whale Watching activity the clients will receive a picnic, and they have free time in Ponta Delgada City for lunch.
- Whale Watching Activity in the Morning
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off not included, but can be booked for extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vista do Rei Miradouro, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9555-000 Portugal
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa Verde / Lagoa das Sete Cidades, En 9-1, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9555-000 Portugal
Visit to the Civil Parish
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Viewpoint of the ridge, São Miguel, 9545 Bretanha, Portugal
OFF ROAD with BIGTRUCK in Cumeeira Road
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arruda Pineapple Plantation, Rua Doutor Augusto Arruda Faja de Baixo, Ponta Delgada, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel 9500-454 Portugal
Visit to Pineapple Plantations
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Picos de Aventura - Animação e Lazer, Marina Pêro De Teive Avenida João Bosco Mota Amaral, 9500-771 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Posto de Turismo - Ponta Delgada, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 9500-769 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Big Truck Tours have a minimum of 10 people, if the minimum number isn’t reached, the excursion will be made in Minivan.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.