Whaleharks Interaction and Sardines Hunting in Pescador Island from Cebu City
Join this full day tour from the Cebu city center to Oslob, to interact with one of the largest friendly fish called Butanding. You will spot the whale sharks in Tan-awan which is located 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the center town of Oslob. It has become a popular tourist attraction not just to see the whale sharks but also to snorkel and swim with them.
After the your Whalesharks Interaction, discover and feel the natural beauty of Moalboal as it offers you a once in a lifetime experience: See the multicolored fish, corals and marine life in Pescador Island and experience a million of sardines swirling around like a living wall. Swimming with this school of fish is a very special experience that you don’t want to miss out on. If you're patient enough you can also see and swim with the Sea Turtles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation from Cebu City
- Motorized Boat
- Snorkeling Gears
- Entry/Admission - Oslob Whale Sharks
- Entry/Admission - Pescador Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oslob Whale Sharks, Oslob Philippines
Cebu is one of the best places to visit in Philippines. The island is surrounded by beautiful beaches, coral atolls, and rich fishing grounds.
The whale sharks watching trip will depart at 5:30am, a 4 hour drive from Cebu city center to Oslob. You will arrive at Tan-awan, which is located 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the center town of Oslob. Here, you can see many tourists snorkel and dive with the whale sharks.
You will be provided with snorkeling equipment so you can swim with the whale sharks. Swimming with whale sharks is amazing but there are some rules implemented by the local government and all travelers are expected to follow. The guide will give a brief introduction before you go into the water. Please note, you are not allow to touch the whale sharks or fed them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pescador Island, Tanon Strait, Moalboal Philippines
After the whale shark watching, discover and feel the natural beauty of Pescador Island in Moalboal, Cebu as another must see place. The Moalboal Sardine Run does not move and can always be found in the Panagsama beach area. Since the sardines in Moalboal stay close to the shore and in relatively shallow water, snorkelling with them is a great experience. You can see them below you from the surface and can reach them by simple duck diving. Swim to reach the sardines wand keep an eye out for turtles lazing in the shallows during your swim out!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Name is needed upon booking.Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Hotel Pier Cuatro - 2 Star, 3rd Ave, Carreta, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.