Whale's Tale Waterpark General Admission
The Whale's Tale has been thrilling customers in the White Mountains for more than 30 years. Just a few of our attractions include:
Akua Beach - skill challenging flowboarding or bodyboarding wave simulator.
Poseidon's Voyage - heart pounding vertical launch body slide.
Shipwreck Island - entertainment for the whole family in this state of the art water complex.
Willie's Wild Waves - join the beach party in these ocean size breakers.
Whale's Harbor - dedicated water features for our youngest guests.
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Free Parking
- Free Tube Rentals
- Coolers are welcome, provided no glass or alcohol
- Guest may exit park and return when they display their hand stamp
- Access to all attractions including the Akua Beach wave simulator
- Life jackets are available to borrow for weak or non-swimmers
- Entry/Admission - Whale's Tale Waterpark
What's excluded :
- Guests should bring their own towels, sunscreen and swimwear
- Private cabanas may be reserved in advance
- Visit: Whale's Tale Waterpark, 481 Daniel Webster Highway, Lincoln, NH 03251
The Whale's Tale Waterpark has been thrilling customers in the White Mountains for more than 30 years.
With our commitments to Safety, People, Financial Responsibility, and Professional Operations we delight tens of thousands of guests each summer.
The Whale's Tale Waterpark's newest attraction, Akua Beach, is a surf simulator for flow and boogie boarding. We also feature 3 major water thrill rides, 11 water slides, 4 toddler slides, 2 tube rides, a wavepool, tranquil river, 3 hot tubs, a warm water pool, and more.
Departure Point :Whale's Tale Waterpark, 481 Daniel Webster Highway, Lincoln, NH 03251
Departure Time :6/25/2021 - 8/22/2021
8/23/2021 - 9/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
6/25/2022 - 8/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
8/23/2022 - 9/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Some attractions are not recommended for guests with back problems, who are pregnant, or have other serious medical conditions.
- Weight and height restrictions apply to some attractions. See the website for more details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In addition to the temperature check, guests will be asked a series of COVID 19 questions. All guests must complete a waiver before admission. You may complete your waiver online by following a link found on the COVID 19 page of our website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Whales Tale Waterpark