Wheat or Bread Tour
We tell you the story of the creation of bakeries in Guatemala. Especially the artisan bakeries of Quetzaltenango. We are famous for the good bread, the "shecas and threads" quetzaltecas. You will have an express class of traditional pastries.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
An explanation of the city's architecture will be given.
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.