Wheelchair Tour To Luxor From Safaga
This tour is specifically designed by Signature Tours Egypt to be wheelchair accessible. Drive to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. Visit sites on the east and west banks of the Nile including Luxor Temple, Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and Hatshepsut’s Temple. Return to Safaga in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes & service charge
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle suitable for wheelchair
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Free Helper (Carer) with you during your trip
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Luxor
- Private English speaking guide
- Pick up services from Safaga Port & return
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Your Signature Tours Egypt guide and manager will be waiting inside Safaga port for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
Then transfer to Luxor by an accessible private air-conditioned modern van adapted for wheelchair travelers.
From the moment your tour starts, your guides will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
It takes 03 hours to arrive Luxor. Then proceed to the famous Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Lunch at local restaurant and then you will move into the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it.
Before 6 O’clock in the evening, you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at port of Safaga Port ( 220km ).
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Sphinx Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.