WHEELCHAIR VAN Punta Cana (PUJ) TRANSFER to ROMANA CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL ONE WAY
This is a Private transfer with an English speaking and safe driver, well trained, respectful and cordial with ample knowledge of the surrounding areas and willing to share local information with visitors to make their holidays better than ever. You can ask questions and he will be more tha happy to answer.
Our vehicles are late models, well maintained and insured.
We know that there are many choices to book airport transfers and we are grateful that you choose us among so many.
After having said it all, we end by saying that we are committed to offering you an experience that goes beyond just driving.
THIS SERVICE GOES TO LA ROMANA PORT
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- WHEELCHAIR ADAPTED VAN FOR DISABLES.
What's excluded :
- ARRIVAL PROCESS:
Upon landing you will first have to clear Immigration You will submit your passport for inspection. Upon clearing Immigration, you then proceed to the luggage claim area to collect your bags. Once you have all your bags, you then proceed to the Customs area. All bags and personal items will be scanned by an X-ray machine. Once your items are inspected a customs agent will collect your customs form.
Having cleared Customs, immediately exit the terminal building. Do not stop and talk to any solicitors. Your Driver will be located outside the terminal building holding signs with YOUR NAME. He will assist you with your luggage and board you on your transportation to LA ROMANA PORT.
Departure Point :
MEETING THE DRIVER AT THE AIRPORT After you leave behind customs and immigration, go to the EXIT, and look for the driver holding a meeting card with your name and our company name.
AirportsPunta Cana International Airport, Carretera Aeropuerto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :La Romana Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 UPDATE What we have done for the safety and health of clients and drivers? All our vehicles comply with the hygiene requirements against COVID-19. 1. SANITAZING FLOOR MATS INSTALLED IN ALL FLEET. These floor mats catch dirt, moisture and allow to apply products against CORONA-VIRUSES. 2. GEL DISPENSERS WITH ALCOHOL ARE INSTALLED IN ALL VEHICLES FOR HAND HYGINIZATION BEFORE BOARDING THE VEHICLE. 3. THREE TIMES DAILY WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE FLEET USING A COLD FOGGER SPRAYER WITH PRODUCTS THAT KILL THE COVID-19 FROM THE SURFACE. BESIDES ALL OF THE ABOVE WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW FACE-COVER POLICY Face covers or masks are recommended for everyone riding with us and drivers are required to use face covers-masks. This policy is designed to help protect the health and safety of you and your driver and will go into effect as soon as DR authorities open the borders to travelers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.