Whidbey Island and Deception Pass - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch
This Whidbey Island and Deception Pass tour from Seattle highlights the best of Washington State's famous scenery and lifestyle. Washington’s largest island is packed full of local charm, friendly people, state history, and beautiful vistas. Among the most popular weekend destinations for locals, Whidbey enjoys an idyllic setting and playful energy that make it a rewarding day trip from Seattle. This private tour includes a gourmet lunch, park admissions, and pick-up/drop-off at your Seattle hotel in our luxury Mercedes van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All physical abilities welcome
- Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
- Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
- Guided nature and history walks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
- Private Tour (only your group plus a guide)
- Professional local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Deception Pass State Park
- Entry/Admission - Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Fort Casey State Park
- Entry/Admission - Clinton Ferry Terminal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yonder Sky, Seattle, WA
Our day starts with front door pickup at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental in our luxury Mercedes van. On the way to the island, we'll stop to enjoy coffee, tea, juice, and fresh baked pastries from our favorite Seattle bakery.
Stop At: Deception Pass State Park, 5175 N State Hwy 20, Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, WA 98277
We’ll start our day at the island’s most stunning natural attraction and its only bridge to the mainland: Deception Pass. Strong tidal currents shape the dramatic landscape to this day. The beautiful vistas and beaches demonstrate why this is the most visited park in all of Washington State.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coupeville, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington
Coupeville is among the oldest communities in Washington and one of the centerpieces of Ebey’s Landing National Historic Reserve. Enjoy lunch, included in the tour price, at one of the areas best restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, WA
After lunch, we’ll head to the windswept cliffs of Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve. Established in 1978, Ebey’s Landing was the first such historical reserve in the country.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort Casey State Park, Coupeville, Whidbey Island, WA
Enjoy gorgeous coastal and tidal views as we wind our way to Fort Casey State Park. This former military installation was built during World War II as the third leg in a triangular fortification system protecting the entrance to Puget Sound. While here, take time to wander the abandoned bunkers, visit the beautiful historic lighthouse, and take in sweeping views of the Salish Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Langley, Langley, Whidbey Island, Washington
We’ll round out our tour of Whidbey by visiting beautiful downtown Langley. Soak up the creative and small-town island vibe as your guide shows you around town. If you like, stop into the boutique shops and small art galleries lining the main street. One local favorite is the Firehouse Glass Studio, where you can observe artists at work as they manipulate molten glass with the help of a thousand-degree furnace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Clinton Ferry Terminal, Clinton, WA 98236, USA
Taking a ride on the Washington State Ferry system is a must-do activity when visiting our region. We’ll begin our return journey by hopping on the scenic Whidbey Island-Mukilteo route, where you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the sound and surrounding mountains. After that, we ride back to Seattle in comfort, relishing the memories and photographs from a wonderful day!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer morning pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All ages welcome
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- On a private tour, your group will be the only travelers in the vehicle with the guide. Your guide will wear a mask while driving and throughout the day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.