Whimsical Tour in Barcelona: Gaudi and main architects of Modernisme style
In-depth tour about the most reputed projects designed by the architect Antoni Gaudi, a must-see in Barcelona. We'll be visiting different neighborhoods and discovering the local lifestyle, in a private tour.
We'll meet in front of Casa Batllo by Antoni Gaudi where I'll explain a bit about his life and career. We'll discover also the amazing Manzana de la Discordia, with the most beautiful buildings in the city. We will continue by foot on a short walk to La Pedrera by Gaudi (also known as Casa Mila). We'll walk then to other neighborhoods to see the contrast of different areas in the city and I'll explain about local lifestyle. We'll finish at Park Guell to enjoy the visit of this famous public garden on the top of a hill with amazing views.
Altogether it should take about 3 hrs.
As an extension to this tour, if you're interested we may continue to Sagrada Familia. I may book your tickets and offer you a great visit at the interior of this church also (but only upon request).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park Güell entrance ticket
- A ride by public bus to Park Güell
What's excluded :
- Tickets to visit the other interiors (only on request)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Most famous and reputed building designed by architect Gaudi
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Last building designed by architect Gaudi and finished in his lifetime.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Casa Amatller, Passeig de Gracia, 41, 08007 Barcelona Spain
The building next door to Casa Batllo, which was designed by another brilliant architect of the Modern artnouveau style in Barcelona
Pass By: Casa Lleo i Morera, Passeig de Gracia, 35, 08007 Barcelona Spain
A beautiful and colourful residence building designed by Lluis Domenech i Muntaner, the most reputed architect in Barcelona during 1890'
Pass By: Manzana de la Discordia, Passeig de Gracia 41, 08007 Barcelona Spain
A block of houses in Barcelona where you may enjoy different buildings by the main architects and artist at early 1900', an open-air museum
Pass By: Palau del Baro de Quadras, Avinguda Diagonal, 373 Metro Diagonal, 08008 Barcelona Spain
A beautiful residence building designed by a brilliant competitor of Gaudi. There was a great rivalry among architects at that time in Barcelona to gain the best reputation
Pass By: Casa de les Punxes, Av. Diagonal 420, 08037 Barcelona Spain
An amazing house designed as a German Castle by one of the most inspired rivals of Gaudi
Departure Point :Font, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 638, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your hotel available on request with an extra charge.Ports
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/5/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Carrer del Rosselló, 281, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In Spain, at open spaces where social distancing is ensured is not mandatory to wear facemask, but indoors, so inside museums, wineries, commercial business, malls, churches, public transport, etc,
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.