Whiskey Walk of Galway
Take a stroll through the historic streets of Galway while exploring and learning about Irish Whiskey and what make Whiskey & Galway so special.
We visit three different Whiskey Pubs, meet the staff and locals, learn the history of each venue and its place in Galway’s Culture.
In each venue we take you on a guided tasting of two amazing Irish Whiskeys, learning about the whiskey, the process, the history and heritage while hearing stories about Irish Whiskey, Pubs & Galway.
Between each venue we will explore the historic streets of Galway, learn about this vibrant city and gain a unique local’s insight to ‘the Greatest Little City in the World’.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galway, Galway, County Galway, Western Ireland
Explore the streets of Galway City on a guided historical and cultural walking tour being your tasting venues.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :O'Connell's Bar, 8 Eyre Square, Galway, H91 FT22, Ireland
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Spanish Arch, 2 The Long Walk, Galway, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.