Whisky tasting tour
Pick up in waterloo Place, Edinburgh, and take the 30 minute drive through the picturesque East Lothian countryside, arriving at the stunning setting of Glenkinchie distillery, home of the Edinburgh malt.
Guided tour of the distillery where you will learn about the art of producing single malt scotch whisky.You will then be welcomed into the tasting bar for a complimentary tasting of two single malt Glenkinchie whiskies.
After your tour it's a short drive to the award winning, family run Mercat Bar and Grill in Musselburgh where you will enjoy three traditional Scottish dishes paired with three single malt whiskies, all of which will enhance the flavour of the food.
Cullen Skink soup made with smoked haddock, potatoes and onions
Haggis Neeps and Tatties - Scotland's national dish of haggis, mashed turnip and potatoes.
Clootie dumpling - a rich, spiced and festive Scottish pudding
Return to Waterloo place, having experienced the true flavour of Scotland
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 3 course lunch and 3 single malt whiskies
- Entry/Admission - Glenkinchie Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Mercat Bar & Grill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glenkinchie Distillery, Pencaitland EH34 5ET Scotland
Have a guided tour of the Distillery by an official guide, then at the end have two tastes of Glenkinchie Single Malt Whisky
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Mercat Bar & Grill, 10 Whitecraig Rd, Whitecraig, Musselburgh EH21 8PG, UK
3 course lunch of traditional Scottish Fayre, each course paired with a different single malt Scotch whisky, enhancing the flavours of both the food and whisky
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up outside the Apex Hotel, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.