Whistler Backcountry Skiing and Splitboarding
Enjoy awesome backcountry skiing or splitboarding near the Whistler Blackcomb ski area with the safety of a professional, local guide. Start the morning on the gondola to access the backcountry, then leave those lift lines behind. Fresh powder and gorgeous views are within your reach! This is a must-do activity on your Whistler vacation!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional ski guide
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Whistler Blackcomb lift ticket
- Ski touring or splitboarding gear (available to rent, must reserve well in advance)
- Avalanche safety equipment (transceiver, probe, shovel)
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Transportation and parking
- Gratuity/tip for the guide
The day starts by riding the gondola up the mountain. From there we ski or ride and begin skinning out to the backcountry. Then we spend the day touring with short breaks for water and food.
Departure Point :Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre, 4433 Sundial Pl #7, Whistler, BC V8E 1G7, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests are required to run the tour.
- Tours are subject to avalanche conditions. If canceled due to extreme conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not for beginner/green-run skiers or snowboarders. Strong intermediate skills in all snow conditions are required.
- Good fitness is required. Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
- Dress appropriately for a full winter day in the backcountry in varying conditions.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.