Whistler Discovery Tour:
Whistler is Canada's favorite year-around mountain town destination. Whether you are a hardcore mountain biker, skier, snowboarder or just a nature lover you will always find an activity that you love and share with your family or your friends. Our biking or nature walking and village tour will take you to discover Whistler's glorious mountains from a new perspective.
Our tour includes bike rental, coffee/tea of your choice, transportation from and to your hotel or any place in downtown Vancouver. Gondola ride is optional and the ticket is not included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Fall has arrived in Whistler! Come to bike or walk with us to discover Whistler's glorious autumn colour from a new perspective. This car-free, family-friendly, easy multi-use trail will take you on paved trails and boardwalks passing through Whistler's neighbourhoods, lakes and picturesque views. We will take a break at one of the gorgeous lake picnic areas while admiring splendid mountain vistas. After biking or walking, we will take you to Whistler Village to enjoy a relaxing afternoon walk or go to one of the many special events that Whistler has to offer.
• Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
• Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.