Whistler to Victoria Scenic Flight
Enjoy swift travel and breathtaking views over British Columbia on this 1-hour Whistler to Victoria seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane in Whistler's Green Lake and take to the skies with your pilot. Enjoy panoramic views over glacial mountains and lakes, before crossing over the Gulf Strait and it's many local islands. Land comfortably in Victoria's Inner Harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup in Whistler (selected hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off Downtown Victoria (Monday-Friday)
What's excluded :
- Return flight to Whistler not included - please book separately
- Board your complimentary shuttle from Whistler Village for a quick 8 minute drive to Whistler's Green Lake to check in at the terminal for your scenic transfer flight. Lounge on the dock and take in the beautiful glacial lake before boarding a classic de Havilland seaplane that holds up to 14 passengers. Planes depart daily at 11:30am, allowing for a leisure morning for breakfast and hotel check out.
From Green Lake, you ascend for bird’s-eye views of Whistler and Blackcomb Resort, before flying over Garibaldi Park and viewing the numerous mountain ranges from your window. Flying south over the Salish Sea, look down on a cluster of the Gulf Islands dotted with beaches, forests and fields of gold and green.
After 60 minutes in the air, your pilot makes a landing in Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Along the harbor, visit the majestic ivy-covered Fairmont Empress hotel and pass the BC Parliament Buildings that, at night, twinkle with thousands of light bulbs.
Hampered by suitcases? No worries — hop aboard a complimentary shuttle bus (available Monday through Friday) that whisks you to your downtown destination in Victoria. Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight to one of our many westcoast destinations!
Departure Point :Harbour Air, 8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Baggage allowance: 25 lbs. Guaranteed with an additional 25 lbs. at no added cost if space available. $1/lb. over 50 lbs. if space available. Baggage weight allowance includes all baggage, including purses.
- Please reconfirm flight by contacting us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.