Our excursions to the White Canyon in Utuado, offers you adventure in the river, moments of relaxation in an ancestral place and you can learn about the Taino indigenous culture, since the place has more than 80 petroglyphs that are the carved drawings that our Indians Taínos left embodied along this river and have more than 500 years old. You can enjoy the beauties that the nature, flora and fauna of the place provides us.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
We have two routes available, White Canyon with an approximate duration of 3 hours and the Ancestral Route, with a duration of approximately 4 hours.
Departure Point :Walgreens, 940 Carr 123, Utuado, 00641, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/21/2021
Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.