White Village of Cadiz and Ronda
Our departure will take place in Seville. This is a perfect itinerary to enjoy nature and to discover places full of history and traditions. We will travel through the Sevillian countryside. Our next stop will be the picturesque white village of Zahara de la Sierra which has been home to hundreds of olive groves and olive oil mills that we will be able to visit. Here we will also have the option of having an oil tasting session in a family oil mill. We will continue our route to Setenil de las Bodegas, a village nestled in the rock. We will visit Olvera, with its spectacular castle and where we will be able to enjoy its views.
We will continue our journey until we pass through some leafy cork oak forests. We will complete our visit in a town full of history and monuments like Ronda. The guide will accompany us through the Alameda, the bullfighters' walk and will lead us to the "tajo", a strategic place where we will found the best views of the famous new bridge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Daily departures.
- Pick up from hotel or accommodation in Seville.
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Full day visits.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
What's excluded :
- Any other service/object not specified in the section "INCLUDED".
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Province of Cadiz, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
We will discover places full of history and traditions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
We will complete our visit in a town full of history and monuments like Ronda.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.