White Water Rafting Class III & IV
Rafting Class III & IV
The grandest canyon of the Balsa River, experience the excitement, serenity, joy and enchanting beauty of the river as it transforms this divine chasm and those who venture down it.
You will be accompanied by expert river guides and safety kayakers,You’ll combine exciting rapids with the chance to admire beautiful nature.
Once to enjoy our fresh locally grown tropical fruits and again for a delicious, authentic Costa Rican Organic lunch, you’ll also learn about the growing, harvesting, production of chocolate, medical plants, fruits and sugar cane.
Finally, you will learn about sugar cane in Costa Rica. Your guide will help you extract sugar cane in a traditional fashion, and you’ll get to enjoy a glass of pure sugar cane juice. A sweet ending for an amazing adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rafting class III & IV River Balsa
- Adventure Rafting
- Pick up/drop off in La Fortuna
- Snacks - Fruits
- Entry/Admission - Costa Rica Descents
- Entry/Admission - The Boat House Bar & Grill
What's excluded :
- No Gratuities - There are not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica Descents, Next To Super Rosvil , La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21001 Costa Rica
At our office you will have the chance to use the bathroom and changing rooms before we drive to the river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: La Fortuna, La Fortuna, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
On the way to the river we will drive though La Fortuna town, you will se La Fortuna park and church.
Stop At: The Boat House Bar & Grill, Ruta 702, 250 metros al sur de la Iglesia Catolica Contiguo al Super Rosvil, Oficina Costa Rica Descents Rafting, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
You will enjoy a delicious organic lunch - buffet style - at this amazing two floor restaurant with the with of Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: El Salto (Rope Swing), Alajuela Province, Río Fortuna, Costa Rica
We will drive by the beautiful El Salto Waterfall.
Departure Point :Costa Rica Descents Adventure Company, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will vary based on the location of your hotel/accommodation. A member of the Costa Rica Descents Team will reach out to coordinate timing and locations.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.