White-Water Rafting Class III-IV
The Guanacaste region features a distinctive dry tropical climate and remains largely undiscovered by most visitors. Yet it offers stunning natural treasures, including seven national parks and three wildlife reserves that make this region a magical place to enjoy the wildlife and scenery of the Tenorio Volcano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
This full day of adventure will allow you to experience the essence of Costa Rica.
• Issys Tours Costa Rica, Sardinal 50503 Costa Rica
• Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL / LODGING NAME.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Lodging name
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.