White water rafting in Sigdal
Norway's funniest white water rafting! The river Simoa has surprised many local participants. Join us, and find out why.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dry suits and gloves
What's excluded :
You can join our white water rafting class 3 from the end of winter already. As soon as the ice is gone, we're ready. We have high quality dry suits and gloves for all the participants. So even if the weather is cool, you'll be fine! No one else in Norway starts the season as early and ends it as late as we do.
Rafting from Nerstad to Kolsrud in Sigdal, we also raft the highest vertical waterfall provided by rafting companies in Norway (about 4 meters). With well qualified guides and top gear, we invite you for a ride with a lot of laughter and joy. The tour always starts with training and preparation, to give you the best experience. Suitable for beginners as well as experienced.
Our rafting trip on the Simoa River normally lasts for 1.5 hours. Return transport, dry suit, helmet and flotation vest is included. Our dry suits are suitable for ages 13 and up. All participants must meet with wool / synthetic long underwear, socks and sneakers (your shoes will get wet). We remove the insole in our shoes so that we can better fit the dry suit.
Departure Point :Nerstad idrettspark, Sigdalsveien 1484, 3350 Prestfoss, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.