White Water Rafting in Sjoa, Day Trip
This is why the Sjoa River has become famous all over the world – and absolutely our most popular rafting trip!
This trip will take you through a picturesque and peaceful environment, narrow canyons and wildly exciting rapids such as "Golfstrømmen", "Hay stacks", "Bye Bye Baby", "Faukstad drop" and many more. In total we raft about 15-18 km, depending on the water level. We end this lively and sensational trip with a hot lunch and a warm shower at our base.
per adult from
What's included :
- Morning coffee/tea
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Rafting Sjoa, Heidalsvegen 829, Nedre Heidal 2677 Norway
Go Rafting Sjoa base
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Central Norway, Central Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years in the year of participation
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult relative, or the waiver must be countersigned by adult relative
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.