White Water Rafting in the Zambezi River
Victoria Falls is a mile long curtain of water that stretches across the glistening basalt rock, erupts into spray, and then thunders into the canyons below. The walls of basalt rock that capture the mighty Zambezi forms one of the great river corridors of the world. This is the domain of the Nyaminyami, the River God of the Tonga people and is the ‘highway’ for our rafts.
All guests will be collected from their respective hotels and taken to Khanondo Town Office for their briefing. We provide a safekeeping facility at check-in, where valuables can be left at your own risk. Clients are given the option between an “oar boat” and a “paddle boat”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety Jackets and Rings
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Rafting Truck and all rafting equipment
- Safe Area to put your belongings
What's excluded :
- Rafting clothes like shorts, t-shirts and shoes with proper grip
- Entrance Fees to the park $15 per person
Zambezi white water rafting has been classified by the British Canoe Union as Grade 5 – which is “extremely difficult, long and violent rapids, steep gradients, big drops and pressure areas”. This is a high volume, pool-drop river with little exposed rock either in the rapids or in the pools below the rapids.
“Low water” run takes place when the Zambezi River is at its low level between July and mid-February. This is the most exciting time to go rafting. Day trips run between rapids 1 and 18.
“high water” run follows after fresh inflow from the catchment areas in Angola and Zambia. The water rises and flows more rapidly and the day trips move downstream from rapids 11 to 23. Usually between February to July with a short “closed” season around April/May depending on the season’s rains. The Zambezi River is a high volume, pool drop river. The river floods between mid February and the end of June as a result huge volumes of water, more than four times the volume of the Colorado River floods over the Falls at its peak.
• Zambezi River, Msuna Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Clients can put their own pick up place as long as it is within a 5km radius
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.