White Water Rafting on Trisuli River from Kathmandu
This is small group day white water rafting . It provides splendor views of the Himalayas, landscape, culture, vegetation, technical thundering rapids, colorful valley and tremendous excitement of white water rafting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Trisuli River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- White Water rafting is a popular water adventure sport in Nepal, All major rivers created from the Himalayas and running down the mountains offers tremendous exciting experience of white Water rafting. A river journey is one of the most enjoyable and effective ways to experience the life of rural areas & spectacular scenery of nature's beauty.
After breakfast reach at Tridevi Marg, Thamel, at 7:30 Am scenic drive to rafting put in point charaudi .It provides plenty of white water excitement, spectacular scenery of nature , landscape,typical villages life styles of local communities and cultivated landscape, typical valley, watching different kind of birds with listening their sweet sounds. Rafting end point kuringhat, then drive back to Kathmandu .
Departure Point :Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Infornt Himalayan Bank - Kathmandu
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Infornt Himalayan Bank - Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.