White Water Rafting Pacuare River From Puerto Viejo
During this trajectory you will enjoy a combination of enthusiasm and extreme adventure. The Pacuare River is recognized worldwide for its scenic beauty flanked by its green canyons bathed on both sides by its lush waterfalls. Within its abundant flora and fauna you will find: sloth bears, toucans, parakeets, coatis, a colorful fan of butterflies and frogs, not leaving out its exciting crystalline waters that makes it an unforgettable adventure trip.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- °River Class III-IV°
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people
- Transportation from Hotels in Puerto Viejo |Limon
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- During the descent, we will make a stop on a beach of the river, where you will enjoy a buffet style lunch. We will finish the trajectory in our private operations center in the city of Siquirres, where you can take a shower, change clothes, enjoy a cold drink while appreciating and reflecting the photos of the incredible adventure just lived, in the company of your new friends.
°River Class III-IV°
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Puerto Viejo
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: wear rafting clothes (light shoes that will stay on, swimming suit, shorts, nylon shirt), sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes, towel, insect repellent, a bit of cash. All luggage will be kept in lockers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.