White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna
Your adventure tour begins with scenic drive that winds through plantations of papaya, pineapple and yucca at the base of the majestic Arenal Volcano. Once you reach the “put-in”spot, a trained guide will go over the safety procedure and rules to prepare you for your paddling responsibilities. Once you know the rules and show you are familiar with the commands – you are ready to start. Between rapids you might be treated to sights of monkeys toucans and other Costa Rica wildlife species. At the halfway point you will take a break and eat some delicious snacks and tropical fruit on the river bank, surrounded by the serene and majestic beauty of the rainforest. After your snack, it is time to hit the rapids again for more heart pumping excitement. At the end, you will be greeted with an icy beverage and dry towel. then you can enjoy a delicious, typical Costa Rican lunch.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snack and fruit during the trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual certified guides.
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for world-class rafting and the Class II & IV of the Sarapiqui River won’t disappoint.
Get outside and experience the adrenalin rush of white-water rafting on Costa Rica’s Sarapiqui River on this guided tour that includes scenic drive and local lunch. Learn what to expect during your thrill-ride down the river and push off to tackle challenging class III and IV rapids. Take in the lush, jungle scenery throughout the 9-mile (13-kilometer) run and rest during a snack break at the halfway point.
•Hotel pick-up included
•Guided white-water rafting tour with equipment and instruction •Experience paddling on class II and IV rapids in the jungle
•Stop for a snack and rest break and to take in the scenery at the midway point
Enjoy a local lunch after your rafting adventure (included)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.