White Water Rafting Savegre River |Class III From Manuel Antonio
The transport provided by the tour operator will pick you up at your hotel and drive 1 hour and 20 minutes to the Savegre River. During the road trip to the tour site you will see picturesque views of the African palm plantations, small towns, small rivers and jungle vegetation. Your guide will be happy to explain everything about what you see along the way. Occasionally they will stop to use the bathroom or take pictures.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Lunch or Dinner
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 Travellers
- Transportation from Hotels in Manuel Antonio
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
You will receive a safety talk and an opportunity to practice before going out to the river. The rafts used in this Manuel Antonio tour are made for 6 passengers and your guide will travel by kayak with you to ensure your safety. The Savegre River has class 3 rapids and is full of exciting turns and turns. You will spend approximately 2½ hours on the raft taping the rapids, having occasional stops to rest and admire a little of the flora and fauna of this beautiful region. Towards the end of this Manuel Antonio tour, the waters of the river calm down allowing you to examine more closely the birds in flight and the colorful vegetation that adorns the coastline. The trip back to the ranch will be much shorter, in about 30 minutes you will arrive where you can change clothes and savor a delicious homemade meal. At the end of this Manuel Antonio tour you will be provided transportation back to your hotel. This river has class 3 rapids throughout the year, during the dry season it also has some class 2 rapids.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- What to Bring: Rubber-soled shoes, swimsuit; shorts of a quick-drying material; hat with a brim for sun; towel; waterproof sun protection; T-shirt is optional, extra change of dry clothes for after rafting.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.