White Water Rafting (Zambezi River - Zimbabwe)
As the river levels drops off the rapid intensity grows and low water rafting season kicks off. The flagship rafting adventure- low water season takes you from rapid 1 to rapid 19 many of which are graded 5, the best white water rapids in the world. Begin your Adrenalin run in the boiling pot directly below the Victoria Falls and hummer your way through infamous rapids, whose names were conjured to instill fear and trepidation into would- be rafters, "The Overland Truck eater", "The Mother", " Gnashing Jaws of Death", and the final biggy of the day, "Obvilion". Our experienced guides will steer you on an unforgettable ride through the forbidable rapids of the Mighty Zambezi River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Rafting Equipment including Life Jackets, the Rafts, helmets, paddling kit
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Park Entrance Fees
- Sunscreen, Bring a towel and dry clothes or shoes for change after the trip.
White-water rafting on the mighty Zambezi river in Zimbabwe: the heart of Africa. This is rafting at its very best, with the original pioneer if this activity: over 19 rapids, most of which are grade 4 or 5, covering a 23km distance. This is the ultimate African adventure activity and easily the most value for money and memorable experience you could wish for. Starting right at the boiling pot, immediately underneath the magnificent Victoria Falls, enjoy an adrenaline pumping ride through the stunning and primeval Batoka Gorge. This is the greatest one day white water rafting experience in the world!! Water levels (not fixed dates), will determine whether you do low or High water rafting, and levels depending - rafting may close April-May.
• Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Shockwave Victoria Falls Whitewater Rafting Adventures, Number 6 Bata Buildings, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guides will be lifting up pick up boards written your booking names for easy identification
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.