Whitehall Bespoke London Walk - The Street that Shaped a Nation
You can be picked up from the hotel or a location of your choice, discover how Whitehall shaped the history of Great Britain. See where Charles I, King of England was executed at the end of the English Civil War on the site of what was the palace of Whitehall from a time of Henry VIII.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parliament Square
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
See the Horse Guards Parade
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
See where the geographical center of London is.
Pass By: Banqueting House, Whitehall Palace Whitehall Horse Guards Avenue, London SW1A 2ER England
See where Charles I was executed.
Pass By: Downing Street, London SW1A 2AL England
See the place where the Prime Minister lives.
Stop At: Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P 3BD England
Parliament Square with its statues of free thinkers from Winston Churchill to Nelson Mandela.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :London, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We recommend good walking shoes, perhaps an umbrella and don't forget your camera.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.