Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet | Awesome Beach BBQ | Family Friendly
True-blue Aussies host this amazing Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet day trip.
Enjoy 5 hrs at 2 beaches with a proper BBQ lunch served on Whitehaven Beach (NOT the boat). Participate on a Guided Bush-Walk to Hill Inlet Lookout (+ an optional walk to Whitehaven Lookout) or simply chillax on the beach.
Enjoy the best Aussie barbie in the Whitsundays. Cooked by your Capt and served on Whitehaven Beach under the shade of the National Park facilities. Ice cold beers and drinks taken ashore.
Included in fare is the BBQ lunch, Stinger suits, Morning & Afternoon tea and bus pick ups / drop offs.
Indoor, outdoor and upstairs seating, Licensed Bar & Toilets onboard. One of the few fast vessels you can walk around when underway. Cruises past Daydream & Hamilton Island resorts as well as the full length of Whitehaven Beach.
This family owned and operated tour is hosted by two brothers Capt Dan & Capt Shane, and has been in the family since 1989.
Snorkeling no longer offered due to quality & risks.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Transfers from your Hotel | Accommodation.
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- BBQ lunch | Steak, sausage, rissoles cooked to order | Salad and fruits
- Refill Water station.
- Stinger Suits in stinger season.
- 2 x Toilets.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic & soft drinks, bottled water (available to purchase)
- Winter Suits (optional & available for hire in cold months)
- 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet on Whitsunday Island. Circumnavigate the island passing Daydream & Hamilton Island Resorts. Enjoy an Aussie Beach BBQ cooked to your liking.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or BEFORE day of tour
- Infants, please ask for one of our loan strollers (small type that fits on boat).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.