Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout Full-Day Snorkeling Cruise by High-Speed Catamaran
Join us on the "Adventure of a lifetime" around the crystal clear turquoise and untouched waters of the Whitsunday Islands. Departing Airlie Beach you will board "Thundercat" a certified climate action leader and custom-built vessel to suit your next adventure - say goodbye to seasickness!
During this action-packed day you will explore the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, climb to Hill Inlet lookout and snorkel two epic locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Of course, during all of these activities, we will also provide snacks, water and a buffet-style lunch !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Pickup & drop-off from designated meeting points. This tour does NOT pickup from Hamilton Island.
- All activities and use of snorkeling equipment
- National Park fees
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Snacks
- Entry/Admission - Red Cat Adventures
What's excluded :
- Prescription Masks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Cat Adventures, Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Set sail for a day of swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing in the Whitsundays on this full-day tour with Red Cat Adventures. Cruise around the islands on Thunder Cat, a high-speed catamaran, and discover the colorful underwater world of the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef as you stop at two snorkeling hotspots. You will cruise at high speeds to Hill Inlet Lookout and take the famous walk to the lookout for stunning views of Whitehaven Beach. After taking some magical photos you can enjoy some beach time and dip your toes in the crystal clear water.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
We stop at the famous Whitehaven Beach where you can dip your toes in the crystal clear water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
Enjoy two snorkeling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef in crystal clear waters.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Take the famous walk to the lookout for stunning views of Whitehaven Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us on hours prior to departure to confirm a courtesy pick up time from your accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately we are unable to cater to dietary requirements. If our menu is not satisfactory passengers are welcome to bring their own snacks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Red Cat Adventures has a strict COVID-19 risk assessment and has implemented this across all products as per QLD government regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.