Whitehaven Beach Camping
Explore the Islands at your own pace, with out being on a tour.
Go where you want to go, pick your locations.
Stay for 1 night or stay for a week, its up to you!
Want to explore more? We offer multiple stop locations.
Our vessel is custom built, ramp makes easy access, you can bring as much gear as you like
Only vessel to transport your kayaks
per adult from
20 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- drinking water
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Camping Equipment
- We provide transport to all campsites around the Whitsunday Islands.
Check availability on transfers before booking National Park Camp Permit, Some locations are subject to tides and wind.
Daily Departures run on high tide schedule, check Departure times before booking
Departure Point :Shute Harbour QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/18/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.