Whitehaven Beach Half-Day Cruises
Enjoy relaxing on the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach. You can walk along the seven kilometer stretch of natural silica sand, swim in crystal clear water or lay back and read a good book. There is no better place to unwind then finding your own slice of paradise and feeling the ocean breeze sweep over you as your body melts into the sand. The only way to truly experience one of the world's best beaches is in style and comfort aboard a large, high-speed and air-conditioned catamaran.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Commentary from experienced crew
- Island cruise a large air-conditioned catamaran
- Morning or afternoon tea on board vessel
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified (snacks and drinks available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cruise Whitsundays, 24 The Cove Rd Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Check in at Port of Airlie for your cruise to Whitehaven Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend 1.5-2hours on one of the most famous beaches in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
2: Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD, Australia
3: Daydream Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Snacks available to purchase
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.