Whitewater Rafting on Toby Creek
The Toby Creek River is born from high alpine glaciers capping the Purcell's. It carves a turquoise ribbon through mountain wilderness and steep canyons as it rushes downstream to join the Columbia river. This classic whitewater rafting adventure offers thrills and excitement through the twists and turns of the class I-III rafting section. This is a great trip for the first time whitewater rafter or the seasoned professional. Trip length approximately 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- River Shoes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panorama, Panorama, Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia
Experience the stunning views that Toby Creek and the village of Panorama have to offer. The mountain road drive up boats beautiful scenery as done the trip.
Stop At: Kootenay Rockies, Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia
Enjoy an active and adventurous way to explore some of British Columbia’s most beautiful scenery when you book a whitewater rafting tour of Toby Creek. Meeting at Panorama Mountain Village 20 minutes prior to your trip, you will get all geared up and then shuttled up Toby Creek Road to our put-in point. Listen to a safety briefing, grab your paddles and set off: this beginner-friendly tour has you charting class-III rapids in no time. As you go, enjoy the thrills and admire the Rocky Mountain scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kootenay River Runners, 1 Toby Creek Rd, Panorama, BC V0A 1T0, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please bring a bathing suit, towel, and fleece sweaters on cold days.
- Do not bring jewelry, valuables, or cameras (unless waterproof).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.