Whitewater Rafting Savegre Class II-III plus Waterfall Brake Manuel Antonio
A journey of unsurpassed beauty, jungle vegetation and exploding whitewater.
For the adventuresome beginner and experienced rafter the Class II and III rapids will have you filled with adrenaline as you paddle hard over the waves. Along the way you will be astounded by the awesome canyons, waterfalls, and primary rainforest of Costa Rica. The Savegre River is a magnificent stretch of whitewater that begins its course by winding out of a sparsely inhabited valley in the mountains. This trip also includes a stop at a beautiful waterfall.
Includes snack, lunch, certified equipment and guides, safety kayaker, and A/C transportation to and from hotels or houses in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amigos Del Rio, Km 2 on the road to Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Our trip starts when we pick you up from your rental in Manuel Antonio, we take you to our office, check in and then breakfas
Stop At: Savegre River, Savegre Costa Rica
From here we start our drive to the Savegre river where your guides will give you an educational ride and teach you about the flora and fauna on the area (1 hour 15 min) Safety talk and about 2.5 hours of rafting, half way through the ride we stop at a waterfall and serve a snack, at the end of the rafting trip the drive is about 35 min to the office where you will be served a typical lunch and have a chance to purchase the pictures.
Departure Point :Amigos del Rio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- What to Bring: swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, tenis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Largest life jacket fits a size 52" chest
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking for the 11:30AM tour is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.