Whitsunday Island Boat Adventure
This is an excellent choice for travellers with limited time — explore all the highlights of the Whitsundays, including a visit to Whitehaven Beach, snorkel, stand-up paddle board and visit Hill Inlet in a day.
Snorkelling equipment, stinger suit, stand-up paddle board and food (Lunch and snacks provided) are all included, so all you have to bring is your sense of adventure!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft drinks (Available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend 1.5 hours at Whitehaven Beach where you will get to enjoy stand-up paddle boarding, beach activities, explore or simply just relax.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
Discover the vibrant underwater wonderland! Enjoy 1-hour snorkelling at a secret location. Snorkelling equipment included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Take a short guided-walk up to the Hill Inlet lookout, where you will get to truly appreciate the beauty of the Whitsundays! Enjoy mesmerizing scenery and take time to take some great photos. You won’t be disappointed!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Chinese)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian, vegan, GF, NF available)
- A small amount of walking is involved to Hill Inlet lookout
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To participate in snorkelling you must be fit to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.