Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure
Sail through the Whitsunday Islands and explore magnificent Whitehaven Beach, voted one of the world's best beaches on this full-day sailing adventure from Port of Airlie. With the thrill of high-speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands, swimming and visiting the world famous Hill Inlet Lookout this full day of fun and adventure is the ultimate Whitsunday Islands experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip cruise
- Lunch - BBQ Lunch
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cruise Whitsundays, 24 The Cove Rd Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Checkin ready fro your day out on Camira
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Take a short hike to this lookout and take a snap of the most iconic place in the Whitsundays! Your guide will be on hand with information on how this special place came to be and to help take holiday snaps!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
2: Daydream Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat is licensed to serve alcohol from 11am
- Bathroom available on the vessel
- Bring Swimsuit and towel. Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion, money / credit card for optional purchases
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.