Whitsunday Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour
Glide through the pristine Whitsunday Conway National Park on a 3.5-hour guided Segway tour. The only Segway tour in Australia to operate in a full rainforest National Park. Your tour includes full training informative commentary by your experienced tour guide, courtesy bus pickup and drop-off from your Airlie Beach hotel and a delicious and fresh morning tea.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Snacks - Morning tea includes: Blueberry muffin, chocolate brownie, mixed dried fruit and nuts, apple, bottle of water, tea and coffee.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitsunday Segway Tours, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
After your courtesy pickup and a short training session, Experience Riding your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest, along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, your experienced local tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea meal while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest. Concluding with courtesy return transfers to your accommodation.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Conway National Park, Airlie Beach-Shute Harbour Road Whitsunday Area, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
Whitsunday Segway Tours operate in the Conway National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Whitsunday Great Walk, Forestry Road, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4800 Australia
Whitsunday Segway Tours operates on the Great Whitsunday Walk (Great Whitsunday Trail) Between forestry road car park and Impulse creek.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach. If you would like to Segway tour with us while from a Cruise ship please check our availability.Ports
- Port of Airlie
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a "soft adventure" tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, and in the rainforest; Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.