Whitsundays Segway Sunset and Boardwalk Tour with Dinner
Enjoy spectacular views while you glide along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk on a Segway. A Segway is a great way to get around, it is easier than walking, and more unique and personalised than a coach tour. You'll ride your own Segway from Airlie Beach to Cannonvale stopping on the return journey to enjoy delicious included dinner while watching the sun set over the Whitsundays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bicentennial Walkway, Airlie Beach Lagoon, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
There are three sections of the Bicentennial Walkway and we Segway tour on all sections.
Stop At: Whitsunday Segway Tours, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
Saddle up on your own Segway in Airlie Beach. Ride along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk, past the stunning Pioneer Bay, Abell Point Marina, and ending on the wonderful Cannonvale Beach. Stop on the way back to savor a lovely dinner while the sun sets over beautiful Australia.
On this 3-hour and 7-kilometer tour, hear some local tips and tricks from your experienced guide. Learn about the area’s points of interest while riding right up next to them and getting off to walk around.
Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip while gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk. Arrive at the Sorrento Restaurant, where you can decide to stay for dinner or continue back to Airlie Beach. If you stay, enjoy a delicious pizza or pasta dinner — best paired with views of the impending sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Shingley Beach, 144 Shingley Dr, Cannonvale QLD 4802, Australia
The calm beach inside of the marina, originally one of the locals favorites.
Pass By: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Coral Sea Marina/Resort is a central section of our Segway tour and the stopping point for dinner.
Stop At: Sorrento Restaurant & Bar, 22 Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Sorrento Restaurant is where guests on our Segway Tour have their included dinner over sunset.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach. Please note however the tour concludes after the last ferry returns to the islands.From a Cruise ship? This tour operates after your cruise ship departs.Ports
- Port of Airlie
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.