Whitsundays Tropical Rainforest, Waterfalls and Airlie Beach Eco Experience
Venture deep into a tropical rainforest on a guided walk with local guides.
Learn about the area's rich history & unique flora & fauna
Take a photo beneath an ancient strangler fig tree
Look out for colourful butterflies, birds, reptiles & insects
Discover the food & natural medicines of the rainforest
Relax and refresh at the beautiful Cedar Creek Falls.*
Enjoy a fresh morning/afternoon tea & cold drink
Take a swim in the fresh water hole
Explore the natural surrounds
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Conway National Park
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Great Walk
- Entry/Admission - Cedar Creek Falls
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfers - available for additional fee upon request
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conway National Park, Airlie Beach-Shute Harbour Road Whitsunday Area, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
A tropical rainforest and waterfall discovery. This tour will meet you at your accommodation and take you on a short drive out of Airlie Beach and into the Conway National Park where we start our guided walk for the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whitsunday Great Walk, Forestry Road, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4800 Australia
As we venture down into the rainforest we’ll stop along the way to discover unique plants and animals and learn about the areas rich history and culture. Be on the lookout for colourful birds and butterflies flying beneath the great forest canopy and listen for the rustle of leaves as Lace Monitor lizards search for a spot in the sun. Snap a photo from beneath an ancient strangler fig tree and rest beneath the shade of the palms. This 3km return walk follows a wide, sturdy trail with some gradual up and down hill sections.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cedar Creek Falls, Conway Road, Proserpine, Queensland 4800 Australia
Within just a short drive we'll find ourselves at Cedar Creek Falls; nature’s perfect backdrop for an hour perched on a rock watching turtles, looking for that perfect angle to capture the waterfall on camera or enjoying a refreshing, invigorating swim beneath the waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, holiday parks, hostels, marinas, holiday homes, Airbnbs etc. Please let us know your hotel/address at time of booking.Please be ready near the front entrance/reception of your accommodation. We will contact you before your tour with a pick up time (usually 0-15 minutes before the advertised start time)Ports
- Coral Sea Marina
- Port of Airlie
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A basic level of fitness is required for this walk which is 3km return walk with moderate uphill sections. Please also take in to account hot, humid conditions which are also common in Tropical Queensland when considering if this tour is for you. if unsure, please give us a call to chat - we are more than happy to help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time in the outdoors!
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties, disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring swimwear & towel, hat, sunglasses & your camera
- Bring plenty of bottled drinking water (min 1L per person - refills available)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Absolute Airlie are an awarded COVID19 CLEAN Practicing Business. We encourage guests to download the COVID Safe app.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Absolute Airlie