Whitsundays Twin Island Escape
Iconic Hamilton Island and the newly reopened Daydream Island provide two stunning backdrops for an epic day tour through the glorious Whitsundays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Island Shuttle on Hamilton Island
- Use of resort pools at Daydream and Hamilton Islands
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daydream Island Living Reef, Daydream Island Resort and Spa Pmb 22 Australia
First stop on your island-hopping itinerary is Daydream Island, perfect for couples and families. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the Living Reef coral lagoon – the Great Barrier Reef in miniature. Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays in action at the fish-feeding show.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hamilton Island Marina, Front St, 4803 Australia
Enjoy a short cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern, with great food and sweeping views. After lunch, explore the island by foot or via the complimentary Island Shuttle service: make sure you visit One Tree Hill to catch some incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands. Cool off in the resort pool afterwards, complete with swim-up bar and ocean outlook, or take a walk along famous Catseye Beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.