Whole Shimla & Manali Honeymoon Package
Both shimla and manli are best destinations for honeymooners as well as wanderlust travelers one can see different landscape in this tour which is outstanding.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Complementary water bottles, per person per bottles.
- Return Volvo Bus tickets , Delhi- Manali & Shimla - Delhi.
- Private car for arrival, departure and city tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if any applicable.
- Language Guide.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shimla, Shimla, Shimla District, Himachal Pradesh
Day 01 : Delhi - Manali ( By Volvo )
Board your Manali Volvo bus from Delhi.
Day 2: Manali Arrival & Sightseeing
Upon arrival at Manali bus stand transfer to your hotel followed by check in ( subject to early check in). Afternoon visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Monasteries, Vashisht Temple, and club house.
Day 3: Rohtang Pass Excursion / Atal Tunnel
Enjoy day excursion at Rohtang Pass / Atal Tunnel.
Day 4: Manali - Kullu & Manikaran
After breakfast leave for sightseeing tour of Manikaran, Kullu, Kasol Valley and Angora rabbit Farm.
Day 5: Manali - Shimla (By Deluxe Bus)
Transfer to Shimla via Deluxe Bus/ cab. Relax and then set-out for Lakkar Market, Mall Road, Ridge, and Christ Church.
Day 6: Shimla Sightseeing
Breakfast. Set-off for Kufri to visit Himalayan National Park.Visit Christ Church, Vice regal lodge, Gaiety Theatre, Grind lays bank, scandal point, and shopping plazas.
Day 7: Shimla - Delhi ( By Volvo)
Board Volvo bus back to Delhi. Next day arrive Delhi.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We shall pick up all travelers subject to location in city central points. In case travelers are located outside city central points, there shall be supplement applicable as per actual.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Delhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers may use the public transportation, subject to pick up / drop point nearby from our accessibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.