Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough Platinum Express Private Luxury Tour.
Our drivers and guides are local, with unsurpassed knowledge and love of the area of Wicklow. We take you to the out of the way hidden gems, so many movies have been filmed in the Wicklow/Glendalough area....Braveheart, P.S. I love you, Vikings, Michael Collins....the list is endless. A day crammed full of natural beauty in the company of some of the best guides Ireland has to offer. Liberty Irish Tours leads the way....
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Glendalough Monastic Settlement
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glendalough Monastic Settlement, Ireland
Travel back in time to the Garden of Ireland to experience the magical serenity and beauty of this ancient settlement. Glendalough is set in the stunningly picturesque "Valley of the two lakes" which in our native Gaelic tongue translates to Glendalough.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can happily pickyou up at your desired location.Airports
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Shannon Airport, Shannon Ireland
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Cork Airport, Cork Ireland
- Kerry County Airport, Ireland
- Dublin Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.