Wicklow, Powerscourt, and Glendalough Tour from Dublin
Visit the Powerscourt Gardens and explore the Wicklow Mountains National Park from Dublin with great guides and live commentary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Reduced rate €8, paid on entry)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Powerscourt Gardens and House
- Entry/Admission - Enniskerry Village Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk Street, Dublin Ireland
This tour starts with a pickup from Dublin city at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:20am
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Powerscourt Gardens and House, Enniskerry Ireland
The Gardens are voted number 3 in the world by the National Geographic. There is also an Avoca shop here where you can a cup of coffe or snack after visiting the Gardens
You spend approx 1.5hrs in the gardens here at Powerscourt Gardens you pay at the entrance of a reduced rate from this tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Enniskerry Village Square, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
We visit this small Victorian Estate village to have our lunch, we recommend Poppies Cafe to everyone as the food is locally produced and they can cater for many different dishes for everyone to enjoy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wicklow Mountains National Park, Glendalough Village Ireland
After lunch in Enniskerry we take a scenic drive through the Wicklow Mountains National Park, visitiung places such as the "PS I Love you" bridge, Lough Tay, Guinness Estate, Sally Gap.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sally Gap, Wicklow Mountains, Wicklow Ireland
The Sally Gap sits in the middle of the Wicklow Mountains, it is a very location in the hills with running steams and meadows and you will definitely see a few sheep in this area. We will be stopping along part of this way
Stop At: Sally Gap, Old Military Rd, Powerscourt Mountain, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
"P.S. I Love You" Bridge, film location
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Guinness Lake, Wicklow Ireland
Lough Tay which is also known as the Guinness lake due to a member of the Guinness family living here. This is where the series "Vikings" is created as well as many other movies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glendalough Monastic Settlement, Ireland
In Glendalough we stop and you get to visit the 6th century monastery of St Kevin as well as some time to explore this beautiful valley with its two lakes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Departure Time :9:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Pickup Location is the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:20am
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.